Thanks a lot. Hope I get to be so skilled one day and can contribute to the movie making community like you!!!
Hi!! Wich minimum version do i need for this plugin??? Thanks a lot
Thank you so much for plugin, I love it!
Thank you so much for plugin
Hi there, when I do I point the transition B line disappear, what am I doing wrong
Beautiful transitions! I am excited to use them.
I am, however, unsure of how to load them into FCPX. I’ve tried the following:
“– You will need to place them in “Transitions” folder (go to Movies/Motion Templates/Transitions) and they will show up in your FCPX under Transitions pane. If you don’t have Motion Templates folder in your computer, check out this tutorial to see how to create it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPGYTTmCI8s”
I do have the following motion templates folder along with the transitions folder, but I am unsure of
1. Which file type to upload,
and 2. Where to find it in FCPX.
Thank you again for your artistry!
After downloading the freebie, simply unzip it, and move the folder to the Transitions folder inside Motion Templates.
The freebie then can be found under the Transitions Browser in FCPX (in the top-right corner of the timeline). If you are not sure where the Transitions Browser is, check out this link: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph12592?locale=en_US
Hope that helps! 🙂
Thanks for sharing transitions! It’s really good!!
Can I use free transitions for commercial purposes?
Thank you for your message! Happy to know you like them! 🙂
Thank you very much for this, in your video them looks really cool, just a couple of questions:
– are those transitions only work in FCPX or I can use them in iMovie too?
– How can I use them or install them in FCPX? is just drag and drop into my video?
Thanks a lot and I’ll give you the credit on my videos!
Thank you for checking out this Ink Transitions freebie!
– Yes, these transitions only work with FCPX.
– You will need to place them in “Transitions” folder (go to Movies/Motion Templates/Transitions) and they will show up in your FCPX under Transitions pane. If you don’t have Motion Templates folder in your computer, check out this tutorial to see how to create it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPGYTTmCI8s
Hope that helps!
What I just downloaded is NOT what is displayed in the demo video. Just saying.
Thank you for downloading this freebie. Would you mind letting me know what’s the difference? Because I made the video by simply dragging and dropping these transitions between pictures. 🙂
thanks for the plugin
Feel so guilty about not paying for these – they are brilliant – thank you so much
the links are broken